How to Crack Group Discussion || Soft Skills ||
How to crack Group Discussion || Soft Skills ||
1. GROUP DISCUSSION HOW TO CRACK
2. Group Discussion Now a days every company and institute whether they are private or government, they are making group discussion as the first criteria for screening the candidates for face-to-face interviews. There is reason too for giving huge importance for Group Discussion. First thing Group Discussion is used for mass elimination.
3. Continue… Selection criteria’s are based on actual company requirements. Communication and Group Discussion skill are two relevant soft skills that are must for any job aspirant.
4. What Skills are Judged In Group Discussion ? How good you are at communication with others. How you behave and interact with group. How open minded are you. Your listening skill.
5. Continue… How you put forward your views. Your leadership and decision-making skills. Your analysis skill and subject knowledge. Problem solving and critical thinking skill. Your attitude and confidence.
6. Do not look at the evaluators only. Keep eye contact with every team member while speaking. Do’s and Don’ts Of Group Discussion: 1. Keep Eye Contact While Speaking
7. Do not look at the evaluators only. Keep eye contact with every team member while speaking. 2. Initiate the GD 3. Allow Others to Speak Do not interrupt anyone in between while speaking. Even if you don’t agree with his/her thoughts don’t snatch their chance to speak.
8. Speak politely and clearly. Use simple and understandable words while speaking. Don’t be too aggressive if you are disagreeing with someone. Express your feelings calmly and politely. 4. Speak Clearly
9. If by any means group is distracting from the topic or goal then simply take initiative to bring the discussion on the track. 5. Make Sure to Bring the Discussion .on Track
10. You have limited time so be precise and convey your thoughts in short and simple language. 6. Positive Attitude 7. Speak Sensibly Do not speak just to increase your speaking time. Your thoughts should be sensible and relevant instead of irrelevant speech.
11. Speak less and listen more! Pay attention while others are speaking. This will make coherent discussion and you will get involved in the group positively. You will surely make people agree with you. 8. Listen Carefully to Others
12. Be confident. Do not try to dominate anyone. Keep positive body language. Show interest in discussion. 9. No Need to Go Into Much Details 10. Formal Dressing No fancy and funny dressing. You should be comfortable while speaking in group. Positive gesture and body language will make your work easy.
13. THANKS FOR WATCHING /learnandearnacademy.net
Hi, I’m Learn and Earn Academy; we are an Education & Motivational Website. Our goal is to learn and share the most important concepts for building soft skills and gaining knowledge that shape our life and work. Our mission is to empower and inspire people by spreading knowledge on various topics through Daily Video Uploads on our YouTube Channel. So what are you waiting for? Please subscribe to our blog and YouTube Channel to receive the entire upload first.
If you have liked my video and it has added some value to your knowledge or skill please Like, Share, Support, and Subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon next to it so that you are the first to receive the next value addition to your personality.
Slide share: https://www.slideshare.net/LearnandEarn1/edit_my_uploads
Pint rest: https://in.pinterest.com/learnandearnacademy/
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/1/114899164209327168208
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/learnandearnacademy