Group discussion (GD) or Group Task (GT) is part of interview stage for selection in various PSU jobs, Campus placements, SSB, NITIE, IIMs etc. Interviews are the last stage in the selection process for any job in Public Sector PSU like IOCL, ONGC, BPCL, GAIL, CIL, SAIL, NFL, NMDC, NPCIL, HPCL, NTPC, BHEL or in government sector such as ISRO, BARC, DRDO etc.
YourPedia education is the dedicated platform preparing students for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore in PSU, campus placements, private sector jobs, IIM etc. Regular Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studiessessions based upon current most important topics and issues are conducted by Yourpedia for those seeking admission or selection in PSU jobs, NITIE, SSB, IIM or campus placement jobs. YourPedia guidance for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore in PSU provides the best way to prepare for these in shortest possible time.
Topics for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, Extemporeare either most common or general or based upon recent current most important issues. Detailed learning material to prepare these current issues or topics is provided by YourPedia for preparation of Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore. Preparation for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extemporeis also part of interview guidance module of Yourpedia which further is part of Post GATE guidance counselling module. Students getting high GATE score are eligible for NITIE courses such as PGDIE & PGDSM as well as PSU jobs such as IOCL, NTPC, CIL, SAIL, ONGC, BPCL, HPCL, GAIL, Power Grid Corporation, EESL etc.
Services Selection Board (SSB) is an organization that assesses the candidates for becoming officers into the Indian Armed Forces.An SSB comprises the panel of assessors, who are officers in the Indian Armed Forces and having their specialization as Psychologist, GTO (Group Task Officer), and Interviewing Officer. Knowledge of Group Discussion and Group Task is very helpful for selection in SSB.
Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extemporeare part of overall selection process of PSU jobs, NITIE PGDIE, PGDSM selections as well as many private sector jobs offered through campus placements. Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore are also important part of selection process of SSB for jobs in defence.YourPedia is dedicated platform preparing students for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore. Daily regular sessions forGroup Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extemporeare conducted by the mentors of YourPedia. Students get expert for Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore through regular practice.
Students have following concerns related to Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT), Case studies, extempore:
1. How to prepare for current latest topics of GD, GT for PSU
2. What is best way to prepare for GD, GT for PSU
3. What are the most important current topics for GD, GT in PSU
4. Best way to prepare for GD, GT for PSU jobs in shortest time
5. How to pass GD, GT for PSU jobs
6. Easiest & fastest way to learn Group Discussion (GD) and group task (GT)
7. Selection in Group Discussion (GD) and group task (GT)
8. How to start Group Discussion
9. What should be initial starting lines in introduction of GD group discussion
10. How to conclude group discussion
11. Concluding lines for group discussion
12. How many times to enter or speak during group discussion
13. Who should conclude group discussion
14. How many members can conclude or introduce group discussion
15. How to enter in group discussion
16. How much time or long is group discussion
17. Group discussion in English or Hindi
18. Can two members introduce or conclude group discussion
19. Can I start Group discussion in Hindi
20. What if you don’t speak at all in group discussion GD
21. How group discussion GD is different from group task GT
22. How many PSU go for group discussion GD or group task GT
23. How to get confident in group discussion GD or group task GT
24. What is case study or extempore for jobs in PSU or campus placements
25. How many members students are there in Group Discussion GD or group task GT
26. How long should be introduction in group discussion
27. How long should be conclusion in group discussion
30. Can I speak both in Hindi and English in group discussion GD and group task GT
This video contains the technique of concluding the Group Discussion. You had either participated in discussion or not, you had any knowledge about the topic of discussion or not, still you can take edge by concluding the topic of discussion. You can master the GD by this technique
for more details, videos & test series please visit us at: