Network Security: Security Attacks
1) The OSI security architecture.
2) Explanation of security attacks.
3) Types of attacks: Active and Passive attacks with examples.
4) Explanation of passive attacks – Release of message contents and traffic analysis.
5) Explanation of active attacks – Masquerade, Replay, Modification, and Denial of Service (DoS) attack.
6) Difference between active and passive attacks.
Follow Neso Academy on Instagram: @nesoacademy (https://bit.ly/2XP63OE)
Website ► http://www.nesoacademy.org/
Forum ► https://forum.nesoacademy.org/
Facebook ► https://goo.gl/Nt0PmB
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/nesoacademy
Axol x Alex Skrindo – You [NCS Release]
#NetworkSecurityByNeso #Cryptography #NetworkSecurity #SecurityAttacks