34 MANAGER Interview Questions and Answers PDF guide: https://passmyinterview.com/manager-interview/
#managementskills #managerinterviewquestions #teamleaderinterviewquestions
In this comprehensive manager interview training video, Richard McMunn will teach you how to answer people management interview questions. Here’s what he covers:
1. A list of people management interview questions, tips and top-scoring ANSWERS!
2. Management interview tips to help you PASS!
3. How you can score highly during a manager, team leader os supervisor job interview!
OTHER USEFUL MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW TRAINING VIDEOS BY RICHARD ON YOUTUBE…
Manager interview questions and answers: https://youtu.be/Kzkgte_rLRE
Leadership and management interview questions: https://youtu.be/mjFZSQWe2E8
Team leader interview questions: https://youtu.be/jpxFE4yjIVo
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND TIPS
Q. Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult employee?
TIP – If you have a manager or team leader interview coming up, this question is pretty much guaranteed to feature.
When answering it, focus on the following 3 areas:
1. How you quickly identified the issue;
2. The steps you took to rectify the problem;
3. What you did to prevent it from happening again.
Q. How would you motivate your team?
TIP – All business owners understand the importance of hiring a manager or team leader who can motivate their team.
If employees feel motivated, their output and productivity increase significantly.
Q. How would you delegate tasks to team members?
TIP – Delegation is a crucial part of people management. This is a common manager interview question and within your answer, focus on the following 3 things:
1. How you identify your team’s strengths;
2. How you provide a clear brief on what needs doing;
3. How you give feedback at the end of each delegated task.
Q. What’s your style of management?
TIP – If I had to answer this question during a manager or team leader interview, I would say my style is a mixture of two progressive and adaptable management styles.
The following management styles, in my opinion, are the most attractive to hiring managers.
Q. How do you handle conflict between team members?
TIP – Again, this is an incredibly common management interview question. Conflict in a team can sometimes be healthy, but it can also be detrimental, too.
Connect with Richard McMunn on LinkedIn.com:
Download Richard’s 34 MANAGER Interview Questions and Answers!